VIP Special Pricing
Prices Starting at $269,990.
* NEW * Down Payment Reduced to 12.5%
Incentives:As our clients these incentives are offered to you:
- $10,000 limit on utilities installation and charges and municipal levies
- Free right to lease during occupancy
- Free assignment worth $5,000
- Discounted underground parking ($5,005)
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel refridgerator, electric range with ceran top
- Wide-plank wood laminate in main living areas
Station West Towns (Burlington) By ADI Development Group
Project Is Launched!!!
ADI Development Group is launching a new 500+ townhome phased development in Burlington West. Once fully built, there will be standard townhouses along with some back-to-back and stacked towns to suite the needs of the residents.
The first phase will include 200+ open concept 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes and will soon be launched in June 2016. This 13 acre low-rise mixed-use development is directly across the Aldershot GO station and right along highway 403 making it an ideal place if you commute into Hamilton and downtown Toronto.
Station West will bring a fresh, urban design approach which will appeal to Gen Y which look for contemporary, stylish and affordable housing. This enclave is contemplated to be a city within the city, complete with a park and other amenities.
- Schools, such as Aldershot School, Glenview PS, Holy Rosary Catholic Elementary School
Register Your InformationThis project is now launched for agents. Bookings are on first-come first-served basis. Last date to submit selections is June 7.
To get details about this project please fill your information in the registration form located on this page or call 647-834-9928.
|Name||Station West Towns -Phase 1|
|Developer||Adi Development Group|
|Number Of Units||200+|
|Unit Size||From 1200 sq. ft. To 2200 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||From $269,990 To $514,990|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||101 Masonry Court, Burlington ON|
|Major Intersection||Hwy 403 & Waterdown Road|
|Postal Code||L7T 4A8|