Wyndfield West by Empire Communities
Freehold Townhouses and Detached Houses
Wyndfield West is Empire Community’s master planned community located in the natural wooded setting and the majestic gentle slopes of the Grand River Valley Lands of the Grand River in Brantford, Ontario.
Wyndfield combines old time values with modern design to create a vibrant community with parks, schools, playgrounds, and all modern day amenities in this southwestern Ontario city.
Currently Phase 6 is under construction and bookings are being accepted for freehold townhouses and detached homes under this edition.
Prices for townhouses range between $304,990 and $385,490. There are still some ravine lots available.
Register with me by filling out your contact information at top right corner of this page and I will be in touch with you. You can also call me at 647-834-9928 if you prefer. I can arrange a visit to the Wyndfield's sales office for you.
What is Around Wyndfield West
- Numerous parks and natural trails including Donegal Park, Lions Park, Brant Conservation Area
- Sports and Entertainment - Bell Homestead National Historic Site, Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre, numerous rinks, museums, theatres, OLG casino
- Shopping complexes are planned
- Schools - Walter Gretzky Elementary School and over 20 other public and catholic schools
- Post-secondary - Laurier Brantford, Nippissing University, Conestoga College, Medix School.
Empire CommunitiesThe developers are in the business for over 20 years. They have built over 10,000 new homes and high-rise condos across GTA and SW Ontario. Empire's projects include the iconic Eau du Soleil and Beyond the Sea in Toronto, Rain & Sense in Oakville and Eaton Square in Markham.
They are the biggest Energy Star builder in SW Ontario and the winner of many awards including Ontario Home Builder of The Year and green initiative awards.
|Expected Completion||Summer/Fall of 2017|
|Number Of Units|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Exterior||Brick and/or vinyl siding|
|Deposit Structure||Call for details|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||10 Longboat Run, Brantford ON|
|Major Intersection||Conklin Road & Longboat Run|
|Postal Code||N3T 6P4|