Daniels MPV2 comes close on the heels of MPV1 which was sold out. MPV2 will be the first phase of Brampton's largest energy-efficient community of condo suites and townhomes.
Daniels MPV2 is a 19-acre master-planned community located at Bovaird Drive W. and Mississauga Road, only a short walk or bike ride to the Mount Pleasant GO Station.
This revolutionary community will feature condominium suites that utilize geothermal technology offering year-round heating and cooling, and townhomes that utilize an all-electric system that generates renewable energy with rooftop solar panels.
Project Name: Daniels MPV2
Developers: Daniels Corporation
Intersection: Bovaird Dr & Mississauga Rd
Building Type: High-rise and Townhomes
Building height: TBD
Suite Sizes: TBD
Completion date: 2024
Daniels MPV2 is located at Bovaird Drive W. and Mississauga Road. Residents will have easy access to transit bus station, Highway 410, 407 and 401. Downtown Brampton is 15 minutes away.
Mount Pleasant was developed as a transit-oriented urban village directly connected to the Mount Pleasant GO Station. The Village, Civic Centre and diverse local amenities are within walking distance. Here are the amenities for MPV's residents to enjoy:
* Just steps from the Mount Pleasant GO Station.
* Mount Pleasant Civic Square and a beautiful public space featuring a playground, art installations, spaces to relax and a reflecting pond that becomes a skating rink in the winter.
* A landmark cultural and educational community centre with a modern 2-storey library located within a reconstructed CP Rail train station.
* All the retail, services and restaurants you need, like Fortinos, LCBO, Starbucks, medical clinics and more.
* Over 185 hectares of preserved nature running adjacent to Daniels MPV2 with woodland trails, acres of parkland, natural wetlands and wildlife.