M City Condominium
By Rogers Real Estate Developments and Urban Capital Property Group
VIP Launch - March 22, 2017
Register Today or Call (647) 834-9928
M City condominiums will be a stunning addition to downtown Mississauga's skyline. This master planned community will feature iconic architecture, over two-acres of public parkland and futuristic design.
Inspired by Mississauga’s Downtown21 plan, the M City project will include 10 residential condo towers with over 6,000 units on 4.3 million square feet.
CORE Architects created a winning design for the first tower that will redefine Mississauga’s skyline with a striking, undulating tower that rotates seven typical floor plates in repetition as it rises 60 storeys.
Key community features include extending existing city streets to create a network of blocks, creating a pedestrian-friendly environment.
Standard residential blocks will provide two-way roads with street parking, large sidewalks and residential frontages.
Two acres of parkland and access to the planned Hurontario LRT along with infrastructure improvements for the anticipated 15,000 residents that will call M City home.
Downtown Mississauga properties have a history of fetching good value appreciation. Being in excellent location, these properties are easy to rent. Tenants typically are professional, young families or students.
M City will have a range of amenities, many of them family friendly, from the usual gym and party room, to a splash pad and an outdoor swimming pool.
There’s also a proposal for a skating rink on the tower’s podium in the winter.
- City Hall, Celebration Square and Central Library just across the street
- short drive or walk to Square One Shopping Centre, Living Arts Centre, Cineplex theatre
- Farmer's Market
- Sheridan College Mississauga Campus
- a number of elementary and secondary schools
- numerous garden and parks
- vast array of restaurants and cafes with a wide-ranging cuisine
- fitness centres - YMCA, Goodlife
- small and medium sized shopping plazas
- easy access to a number of MiWay and GO transit routes connecting all over Mississauga and beyond.
- Major highways - 403/410, 401, 407 & QEW a short drive away.
- ... in short an ideal location to live, work and play all accessible by foot.
Watch A Short Clip Below About The Vision and Project
Register TodayFirst tower will be launched on March 22, 2017.
Register now to receive your VIP price list, floor plans and updates
or call us at (647) 834-9928.
Disclaimer: Sushma Khinvasara is an independent real estate agent with Century 21 Green Realty Inc. and is not associated with any builder or developer of a property
Advantages of Working With Us
- Years of experience with selling in new condo developments
- Excellent knowledge of GTA condo market
- One of consistently top performing agents in the brokerage
- Platinum status with Daniels Corporation and many other builders giving our clients an advantage over the others.
- Right guidance and advice to our clients with the aim of building long-term and mutually fruitful relationship
|Name||M City (Tower 1)|
|Developer||Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate Development|
|Architects||Core Architects, Cecconi-Simone Interior Design|
|Building Height||60 storeys|
|Number Of Units||700+|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||Burnhamthorpe Road W & Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga|
|Major Intersection||Burnhamthorpe Road West & Confederation Pkwy|